Friday, November 20, 2015

Paris

For a whole week I have tried to write this post, but I have not been able to do so. It is not that there is a lack of words… if anything, there is an excess of them. But talk is cheap, so I’ll be brief.

Pairs became an unexpected victim of a war that we see so far away. My heart goes out to the families of the victims, to the injured still fighting for their lives, the ones that will be forever changed by this tragedy, the children that will grow up without their mother or father, the parents that won’t get to see their children get married, the friends that won’t get to celebrate more birthdays, the husband, wives that won’t get more goodnight kisses.

There is a lot more to this, but I will honor the direct victims of this tragedy and for at least this post not use their lives to try to prove a point or make a political arguments.


May they all rest in peace. 

No comments:

Post a Comment